As a member of our team you will supply Engineering with support to both shop and field. A strong attention to detail and the ability to move quickly from one issue to another, while maintaining a strong commitment to safety is critical. Experience with Slurry systems (pumps, valves, piping) is very desirable.
- P.Eng with minimum 5 year’s experience
- Strong diagnostic and technical skills
- Experience with a range of materials is very desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in excel, word and MS Project
- Self motivated
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Customer relations experience
· Develop and maintain a strong library of technical manuals to support the company’s product. When necessary we count on you to improve the performance of installed pump through design changes or materials.
· Work with customer to determine work scope requirements
· Monitor and control project costs and report variance from plan
· Develop change orders as required
· Attend Safety and training courses, and ensure Job Safety Analysis (JSA) are carried out for work to be performed
· Develop as found as left detailed reports for work planned and completed
· Attend and facilitate project initiation meetings
· Attend and participate in Daily Accountability meetings (DAM), weekly production meetings, and daily shop toolbox meetings.
· Plan and schedule pump repairs and field service work with shop supervisors
· Schedule and participate in Lean events to restructure pump mechanical department
· Facilitate equipment and vehicle inspections during mobilization demobilization periods
· Facilitate technical questions between Factory engineering support and Fort McMurray team.
· Perform secondary review and lessons learned on closed work orders
We offer a comprehensive salary package including lucrative salary, company vehicle and full benefits.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, contact Bill Schell at 780-628-5100 or send your resume via email to email@example.com